Furthering Drug Safety Operations Through Industry Education
The Fierce Drug Safety Summit brings thought leaders from across pharma, biotech, and device companies to explore current challenges faced when ensuring the safety of patients. Leaders in pharmacovigilance, drug safety, risk management, and regulatory affairs will discuss the most effective ways to institute a risk management program and be better equipped to meet government regulations.
Optimize your Drug Safety Operations by Attending Sessions from our Two Tracks
- Panel: Strategic and Innovative Approaches to Designing and Executing Post-Approval Safety Studies
- Best Practices to Consider when Conducting Post-Market Studies and REMS Activities in Combination Products
- Navigate the Challenges within PV Agreement Development and Implementation to Comply with PV Regulations
- Understand the Differences between U.S., E.U., and Japan Safety Regulations to Avoid Pitfalls in Global Safety Operations
- Panel: Successfully Harmonize Operations to Meet Global Pharmacovigilance Requirements
- Panel: Successfully Collaborate with Vendors in the Early Stages of REMS Development to Limit Setbacks and Streamline Processes
Top Reasons to Attend
- Breakdown the key differences between the U.S. and other regions' regulation structures and the impact they have on operations
- Learn best practices for being inspection ready across your drug safety teams
- Understand how to successfully mitigate challenges caused by data silos and data gaps when compiling and analyzing reports for specific disease states.
- How to better connect with patients to ensure the safety plan fully encompasses the needs of a targeted patient group.
- Gain perspectives on successfully working across functions to ensure your team meets compliance standards.
Sign-up for the Mailing List
Get exclusive show offers, updates, and more to the Fierce Drug Safety Summit.
According to previous attendees, the greatest benefit of attending was…
- Understanding current challenges/solutions in drug safety.
- Connect with drug safety experts and discuss details on FDA guidelines and other drug safety requirements.
- Seeing different perspectives from pharmaceuticals, vendors, regulatory, and patients.
- The connection to others that are also in the niche world of REMS.